2022年5月20日 星期五

Assignment #4 Steve Jobs’ 2005 Standford Commencement Address

This speech reminded me of the moment when I was closest to death. On the day of the national test, I did not finish nearly twenty questions in Chinese, which I am good at. 

Just less than a meter away from me, Winny caught me to her side in time, and then the car rushed into a row of motorcycles on the side of the road. After the incident which happened that day, I should have been worried about the unified test results which might stop me from going to a good school.However, I just think that life is everything.

                                The Shawshank Redemption : Andy escapes from prison

But in the end, I still got into my ideal university with my license and school grades. As expected, ordinary effort is very important.😏


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Assignment #4 Steve Jobs’ 2005 Standford Commencement Address

This speech reminded me of the moment when I was closest to death. On the day of the national test, I did not finish nearly twenty questions...