2022年5月5日 星期四

Assignment #3 Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

Yes, I used to procrastinate on school homework, like summer homework. I always started writing a day or two before backing to school, because I didn't want to spend time on such painful and boring things.

But after going up to NTUB, there are usually classmates finishe it ahead of schedule, and say in the Line group "Hello~ Do you want to   check answers?" Over time, I have to finish the homework early. It's really important to have a group of good classmates around!



4 則留言:

  1. Haha. Unexpectedly helping you deal with procrastination is your classmates.

    回覆刪除

  2. I have the same procrastination as you! Hope we improve together!

    回覆刪除
  3. I didn't start my summer homework until a few days before school started.
    I'm a huge procrastinator~

    回覆刪除
  4. I will remind you to do your homework early next time,and you will appreciate me. haha~

    回覆刪除

Assignment #4 Steve Jobs’ 2005 Standford Commencement Address

This speech reminded me of the moment when I was closest to death. On the day of the national test, I did not finish nearly twenty questions...